I got back from London a few days ago with my batteries recharged (ready to study for the exams! – kind of :)) and I remembered I haven’t told you about one of the most useful things for every lover of beauty products. Have you heard about My Beauty Box? It’s a monthly subscription box that brings you cosmetic products every month directly to your home.
April’s beauty box was filled with must-have make up products for spring. My favourite product is the Rimmel Scandaleyes shadow stick by Kate in the colour Trespassing Taupe. I usually use brown and other more natural looking eye-shadows, so this one was just perfect for me. Other (almost equally great :D) products are:
- Max Factor Miracle Touch Creamy Blusher (in beautiful red colour named Soft Candy)
- L’Oreal Caresse Baume lipstick (in lovely Coral Me Back colour – aren’t these names just the best!)
- Tanya Burr nail polish (the soft pastel mint colour)
- Sally Hansen Color Frenzy nail polish (that you can use together with the previous one for a more sparkly look)
- and a nail file from Brush Works (maybe I’ll finally carry one in my backpack or purse and stop worrying about broken nails :))
Every month has a special theme and the beautiful boy includes 5 cosmetic products from new and established brands. The price is 12€ per month and it’s worth it’s money. You can just order one or pay for monthly subscription for 3, 6 or 12 months. I think it’s also a great idea for a gift for a cosmetics loving friend.
With each purchase you also receive beauty points, which you can use in their online store, where you can purchase full sized products.
Have you tried out any beauty boxes yet? I would love to hear your opinion!