This week keeps on surprising me 🙂 Rae from Pastel Carousel nominated me for the Creative Blogger award and I am so happy and thankful that she decided to nominate me! I recommend you take a look at her blog, she is full of positive energy and her post are simply great.
RULES FOR THE CREATIVE BLOGGER AWARD:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself.
3. Nominate some bloggers in return and notify them about their nomination.
4. Keep the rules in your post to make it easy for everyone to know what to do.
And here are five facts about me:
1. I love to dance. I’ve been dancing since I was 7 and every pause made me feel moody … so I just keep on dancing. Currently, I’m visiting modern and pole dance classes, so the schedule’s quite busy, but I always come home with so much energy I’m more productive in the next few hours 🙂
2. I graduated form Graphic Communications this year but through my studies, my graphic path took a turn on a more educational side. My thesis talked about different perception of 2D an 3D among kids and adults, I did (and am still doing) some projects with the institute for the blind and visually impaired, and did some voluntary work that included help with school work, so I was sure I can’t just sit behind the computer and design something for my whole life.
3. I’m a genuine, stereotypical dog mum. I love buying dog muffins, cookies and dog toys, I let Mila sleep in my bed, I’m worried if she doesn’t want to eat … and I see nothing wrong with that. For me, pets are part of the family and deserve lots of attention. And yes, she has a million nicknames 🙂
4. I learned how to sew and bake when I was a little kid. I didn’t go to kindergarten, so I spent a lot of time with my grandma when my parents were working. She is an excellent cook and used to be a dress maker. Consequently, I’ve learnt lots of useful things and have no trouble with sewing something or baking and cooking without a recipe.
5. I’m the clumsiest person you know. My feet don’t follow my orders, I don’t look at the floor, I don’t notice the stairs. I can break a glass in a minute and a phone even faster. There is one positive thing here – I know how to catch myself properly when I fall and don’t hit too hard 🙂
And the nominees are:
First Blue Shoes
Barbara behind First Blue Shoes is that person who got me to start blogging in the first place :). Her blog is fun, her posts make you smile and her Instagram profile is gorgeous.
Imagination has no boundaries
Karin is a creative person who writes about her thoughts, life, good music, recipes, places … She’s full of positive energy so I recommend you to take a look at her blog :).
Pumpkin and Peanut Butter
I’ve first heard about this blog last year when we were both part of A Vegan Holiday. Liz filled here blog with delicious sounding recipes and great looking photos. You’ll get hungry if you look at her Instagram profile for sure :).
What Sasha Wears
Through time, I’ve met some Slovenian bloggers and discovered that there is more of us then I thought 🙂 Saša’s blog really stands out, as it’s filled with positive energy. She writes about fashion, beauty, places … take a look!
Morsels and Moonshine
Aileen’s blog is definitely worth a visit and a follow. You’ll find a bunch of delicious vegan recipes there with an interesting twist. I won’t tell you what it is, so make sure you check out her blog :).
P.s. I had some trouble with posting comments to the people I nominated, so if you find yourself on the list, I’m sorry, the internet didn’t listen me 🙂