What a nice surprise! A lovely blogger Ambramarras from Veganquake nominated me for the Liebster Award – Discover new blogs. Thank you so much, I had a lot of fun while I was answering this questions 😀 And it was nice to write a bit different and more personal post for a change.
So here are my answers to the questions and 11 random facts:
1. When did you decide that you wanted to write a blog for the first time?
Well, I always wanted to have a blog, but I was a bit to shy. One day, I decided I should do it, because I knew I would regret it if I wouldn’t try it. But I never thought anyone will actually read it, so it was a nice surprise when I got some visits. And it’s the best way practice my English :D.
2. What’s your favourite place to write?
In my room, with cozy socks, maybe even still in my pajamas, drinking a cup of tea.
3. Dog person or cat person?
Can I choose both? 🙂 We’ve had cats and dogs in our house for my whole life, so it’s impossible to choose. I mean, look at these faces 😀
4. Favorite book?
The Wind Singer by William Nicholson
5. What is your favorite cuisine?
It would be hard to decide between Mexican and Italian. Honestly, we have a lot of good Mexican and Italian restaurants around, so maybe that’s the reason:)
6. Water or fire?
Water! True Pieces 🙂
7. If you could travel anywhere tomorrow, where would you go?
Australia! Or New Zealand. They have summer there now :D.
8. The last time you had a gym membership? (I know, this is cheeky!)
I’ve never had a gym membership, but I’m visiting dance classes if that counts? I’ve started dancing pole dance and I can say it is just as hard as any fitness 😀
9. Do you ever stick to cookbooks?
I always say I’ll try to stick to the recipe but I never do. I rarely use them but I have some at home, with the recipes just waiting to be tried out.
10. Marmite: love or hate?
What is marmite :D? Okay, I googled it and I have never tried it, I have never seen it in a store … small country’s problems 🙂
11. Favorite quote & why?
What happens if you fall in love?
Well, you don’t believe that, do you?
It’s love. It’s not Santa Clause.
From my favorite movie, 500 Days of Summer. Just because it sounds cool 😀 And it’s a bit like I would talk to myself five or ten years ago, when I thought love was just as real as Santa Clause 😀
11 random facts:
1. I love wearing cozy and warm socks with childish prints.
2. I often have dreams that resemble SciFi movies. 🙂
3. I’ve finished elementary ballet school.
4. I have 2 tattoos and 8 piercings.
5. I could live in Ikea.
6. I was a really shy child and I was afraid to talk with anyone I’ve just met. Luckily, that stopped when I entered elementary school.
7. I want to move abroad somewhere in the next five or six years.
8. I danced in school musicals for 5 years during high school and college.
9. I’ve studied graphic design for three years and I’m currently writing my thesis, but honestly, I don’t see myself in that profession.
10. Consequently, I focused my attention on other fields, I can see myself working in. So I’m doing transfer exams for Education Science and with a bit of luck and a lot of work, I’ll be a student there next school year.
11. I’m a bit socially awkward when I have to talk about myself 😀
Your job is to answer these questions in a blog post and spread the Liebe!
Here are the rules of the Liebster Award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
3. Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you (see below)
The blogs I nominate are:
Questions from Joie de Vivre and Cupcakes:
1. What was your first blog post about?
2. Your first thought when you wake up?
3. How many pancakes you can eat in one meal?
4. Tea or coffee?
5. What is your favorite food?
6. Morning or night person?
7. Your favorite place on earth?
8. What were you doing an hour ago before answering these questions?
9. Do you like watching TV shows about cooking and baking?
10. Peanut butter: love or hate? (silly question, I know)
11. Favorite quote from song & why?
4. Next, provide 11 random facts about yourself (see above notation)
5. Nominate 5 –11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
6. Create a new list of questions for the bloggers to answer (see mine above!)
7. List these rules in your post. Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!).